Saturday 17 September 2011

"Homicide in Hampshire"

First I want to thank all of you who have bought copies of the book. For those of you with a Kindle the good news is that the book is now available on Amazon.

Now to clear up a misconception. The other day someone told me he hadn't downloaded a copy of the book because he thinks e-publishing is the same as vanity publishing. (Vanity publishing being where the author pays for publication). E-publishing IS NOT vanity publishing.

Before the book is accepted for e-publication it is vetted.

If you still aren't convinced, check the author's qualifications. For example, I am a member of the Society of Authors and of the Society of Women Writers and Journalists. Both well-respected organisations for professional writers.

Now I have to get back to work on the manuscript of one of my others books that I am planning to e-publish in the near future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment