Saturday 28 May 2011

Busy, busy, busy

As always, I am busy - both with writing articles for TheTravelEditor.com and trying to organise the manuscript of one of my books.  I have decided that as nobody wants to publish my books, I will have to e-publish them.  Unfortunately, I still haven't mastered the rules of Monopoly so you can imagine the problems I am having trying to understand the technical jargon from Smashwords!

Next week I am going to visit the Ironbridge Gorge - the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. This is something I have been promising myself for many years that I would do.  Obviously I am hoping that it won't rain as I would like to get some nice photographs with which to illustrate the articles. 

Watch this space!  Better still, check me out on www.thetraveleditor.com/authors/6261/Barbara_Bothwell/

The picture with this Blog is a lump of blue ice that I saw in Alaska http://www.thetraveleditor.com/article/7485/Feature_Article_Experience_Blue_Ice_of_Alaska.html
and is one of six pix that illustrate the article on TheTravelEditor.

No comments:

Post a Comment